What is the Jefferson Success Pathway?
The Jefferson Success Pathway is a coalition of community members, nonprofit organizations, county agencies and Jeffco Schools staff devoted to seeing all kids in the 80214 zip code succeed from cradle to career.
We believe that by aligning all community members around a common vision and keeping them accountable to goals and indicators, ALL children can succeed from cradle to career.
The Focus Community: 80214
Our focus is on those children and families living in the 80214 zip code of Jefferson County, Colorado. This zip code has the highest percentage of residents living below the poverty line in Jefferson County. This zip code includes portions of southeastern Wheat Ridge, Edgewater and northeastern Lakewood. Edgewater Elementary, Lumberg Elementary, Molholm Elementary and Jefferson Junior/Senior High School are all Title I schools within this zip code.
- Family Health: Children and families will be safe, healthy and well supported
- Kindergarten Readiness: Students will be prepared for kindergarten
- 3rd Grade Reading: Students will read at grade level by the end of 3rd grade
- 5th Grade Math: Students will demonstrate grade level math skills by the end of 5th grade
- 8th Grade Math: Students will demonstrate grade level math skills by the end of 8th grade
- College and Career Success: Students will graduate high school confident and competent for college or career
- Jeffco Schools
- Jeffco Public Health
- Jefferson County Human Services
- Red Rocks Community College
- Jeffco Library
- Jeffco Schools Foundation