In the fall of 2014, three Collaborative Actions Teams came together to brainstorm and finalize our cradle to career goals and indicators for the Jefferson Success Pathway. These teams were focused around three important areas from cradle to career: Kindergarten Readiness, K-12 Success and College and Career Readiness.
These pathway goals will guide our collective impact work on the Jefferson Success Pathway. Each of these pathway goals has data indicators which we will use to track our progress.
Here are our goals for the Jefferson Success Pathway:
- Family Health: Children and families will be safe, healthy and well supported
- Kindergarten Readiness: Students will be prepared for kindergarten
- 3rd Grade Literacy: Students will read and write at grade level by 3rd grade
- 5th Grade Math: Students will demonstrate grade level math skills by 5th grade
- 8th Grade Math: Students will demonstrate grade level math skills by 8th grade
- College and Career Readiness: Students will graduate high school confident and competent for college or career